- All lessons must be paid for in advance of the lesson.
- Cancellation of bookings will incur the following charges which should be reclaimed through travel insurance:
Over 10 weeks notice – 10% of the fee
2 – 10 weeks notice – 50% of the fee
Less than 2 weeks notice – 100% of the fee / full charge
- Old Boyz Shred Camps reserves the right to cancel lessons. Full refunds of cancelled lessons will be made in this instance.
- Old Boyz Shred Camps reserves the right to change lesson times.
- Refunds will not be given for unused lessons due to client late arrival, illness, accident, closure of the resort due to weather conditions or mechanical failure, or for any other cause outside the control of Mint Snowboarding. We can provide a letter to reclaim on insurance if this is justified eg: non attendance due to an injury.
- Prices may be subject to changes.
- Group courses require a minimum of 4 clients for the course to run for the specified duration (and maximum 6). Old Boyz Shred Camps reserves the right to cancel any group type lessons if the required minimum number of places is not filled. If this occurs you will receive a full refund.
- Lift passes are obligatory and not included in the price.
- Old Boyz Shred Camps is not responsible for its clients’ insurance, we strongly recommend that clients purchase their own accident and rescue insurance.
- If you have any cause for complaint, during the course of your lessons, you must inform us immediately. We will endeavour to address the situation to your satisfaction.
- Old Boyz Shred Camps declines all liability in the case of an accident during our lessons.